Our AFC Urgent Care occupational medicine program is an integrated and comprehensive source for health services used by a wide variety of large and small businesses, schools, and municipalities. We are your resource for customized occupational medicine services for all of your employees. From pre-employment drug/alcohol screenings to sick visits to workers’ compensation cases and everything in between, we are your company’s health care provider of choice. Because prompt, accurate communication is a key building block to effective occupational health services, we’ve designed programs that promote streamlined record keeping, enable a quick return to work, and keep you fully aware of your employee’s health status. Our range of occupational health services includes:
- Workers’ compensation cases
- Pre-employment physicals
- Department of Transportation (DOT) physicals
- Annual employee examinations
- Immunizations and vaccinations
- Health and wellness education programs
- Tuberculosis Skin Test (PPD)
- Vision testing (Ishihara Color Test and Snellen Test for visual acuity)
- Hearing testing (Audiometry Test)
To learn more about how we can help with your occupational health needs and to set up a customized occupational health account, please contact us at 908-222-3500 or fill out the contact form below.
Oops! We could not locate your form.