AFC Urgent Care in South Plainfield, NJ provides walk-in extended-hour access to quality medical care for acute illnesses and injuries seven days a week. We accept most insurance plans and offer a comprehensive suite of low-cost medical services including digital x-rays, on-site lab testing, and prescription medication dispensation. Appointments are not required and patients are always treated by licensed and board-certified physicians who are passionate about the practice of medicine.
Here’s just a few of the many non-life threatening illnesses and injuries we treat at AFC Urgent Care South Plainfield:
- Coughs, colds, flu, & sinus infections
- Earaches, ear infections, & ear wax removal
- Bruises, cuts, strains, & sprains
- Fractures & breaks
- Rashes, insect stings, burns, & other forms of skin irritation
- Back pain, joint pain, & body aches
At AFC Urgent Care, we emphasize respect and compassion and provide the highest quality medical care in a convenient manner. For more information about our AFC Urgent Care South Plainfield NJ, please call us at 908-222-3500.