Walk-In Clinic & Care in Edison, NJ
AFC Urgent Care in South Plainfield offers residents of Edison an efficient, high-quality, cost-effective alternative to the emergency room for non-life-threatening medical conditions or when their Primary Care Physician is unavailable. Our board-certified physicians treat patients of all ages for illness and injury on a walk in basis. No appointment or referral is needed at our medical clinic and the average wait is less than 10 minutes.
Planning on stopping by?
Some of the conditions we treat at our walk in clinic include:
- Colds, Cough, Sinuses, Flu
- Back pain, Joint pain, Body aches
- Asthma, Allergies, Breathing treatments
- Minor injuries: Cuts, Bruises, Sprains
- Strains, Burns, Breaks, Falls
- Insect bites, Rashes, Skin infections
- Conjunctivitis/Pink eye, Minor eye injuries
No need to suffer through the weekend or spend hours in the ER! Our highly-trained, friendly staff is here Monday – Friday 8am-8pm & Weekends 8am-5pm for all of your urgent care needs. They will have you in, out, and back on the road to good health!